Diet for Weight Gain
Weight gain does not mean gaining body fat which will have adverse impact on your health
Eating that which promotes the growth of lean muscle mass.
- Eat every 2-3 hours and within 30 minutes after a workout.
- Add 2 Tbsp peanut butter to item like toast, waffles, crackers, biscuits, etc.
- Add potato and cheese to meals.
- Add yogurt, ice-cream.
- Add walnut, peanut to duly snacks.
- Take protein shake once or twice daily in full cream milk.
- 100% fruit juice with meal.
- Eat snacks 7 days a week before going to bed.